HONG KONG, France
Location: Hong Kong
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services, supporting global brands and retailers to manage their supply chains. Every year, our 3000 employees deliver some 250,000 inspections, audits, and laboratory tests in 85 countries.
Reporting directly to the Group Legal Counsel, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in setting up and structuring the newly created Legal Department of QIMA Group, through the creation and implementation of Legal Guidelines and Policies, as well as day to day legal support to the business and operation of the Group.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
• Administration of the Legal Database (Contract and Corporate);
• Design of a new Group Code of Conduct/Ethics and the corresponding e-training program;
• Assistance in the restructuring of the existing Legal Entities and setting up of new-subsidiaries;
• Improvement/creation of templates of Agreement and issuance of corresponding Guidelines;
• Support to operation and business teams in their day to day legal needs.
In order to succeed in this internship, you must be:
• A Student in Corporate/Business Law (Equivalent Master 2 minimum);
• Successful previous experience with an international law firm or a Multinational company;
• A knowledge of LegalSuite software suite is a plus but is not mandatory;
• Fluency in Legal English is a must, Spanish or Simplified Chinese is a definitive advantage.
Our Values At QIMA, our values guide our actions and interactions with one another. “Client Passion”, “Integrity” and “Make it simple” are 3 of the 7 values our employees share. Please read more at https://www.qima.com/corporate-values and make sure you share these values before applying.
If you are looking for an internship with strong exposure to business corporate legal activities, please send your resume and cover letter by email to our Recruitment Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.